Friday, April 18, 2008

10 Year Reunion

Fremont High Class of 1998 Reunion

Dear Classmates,

Ten years have passed since we left Fremont High and it’s time for our first reunion. Our reunion has been set for the 13th and 14th of June. Two events have been planned. The schedule and registration form are below. We need the registration form and check as your RSVP no later than May 15th.

Alumni Only Social

When: Friday, June 13th, 7pm

Where: Fremont High School

Light Refreshments Served

No RSVP Needed


Alumni & Guest Dinner & Program

When: Saturday, June 14th, 6pm

Where: Maddox Lodge

1900 S. Hwy 89

Perry, Utah

RSVP with Check Required

To make this a reunion to remember, we need everyone to be there! Although we have done our best to contact each classmate, we were unable to reach everyone. Please pass along the following contact information to our fellow classmates so that they can all be part of the celebration.

Webpage: http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dgc8wwb6_3d2dm4rhs#0

E-mail: fremonthighclassof98@yahoo.com

Please e-mail if you have any questions as well as personal/classmate updates and contact information (including pictures if you’d like)

Sincerely,

Class of ’98 Reunion Committee



RSVP Form:



Registration Form

Due May 15, 2008

Name_________________________________________ (Maiden)__________________

Current Address__________________________________________________________

Permanent Address________________________________________________________

E-Mail:_________________________________________________________________

  • Social: June 13th - Alumni only, No Charge, No RSVP Needed
  • Dinner: June 14th - $20 per person, RSVP and Check Required by May 15th

MENU (Check one option for each person)

Turkey Steak ________

Chicken Fried Steak ________

Fried Chicken ________

Make Checks Payable to FHS Class of 1998

Mail RSVP and Checks to: FHS Class of 1998, 124 E. 475 S., Kaysville, UT 84037




7 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 12:54 PM , Blogger The Smiths said...

Very exciting! I wish I could be there! I don't live in Utah anymore. I would love to see what everyone is up to! Jennie (Thurber) Smith

 
At May 13, 2008 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Brent Orton said...

Why alumni only to the social? I want to show everyone my husband and children! And I want to meet the families of my classmates! That is the 1/2 the fun of the reunion for me! Maybe we can have a potluck at the park for our 10 year and meet the families of our classmate.

 
At May 19, 2008 at 3:48 PM , Blogger The Stoker's said...

Hi class of "98" its RaNae Stoker you know me as RaNae Garcia,I'm married I have two kids Cayden and Tyson and one more on the way (its also a boy to) we live in Sunset, I work at ATK Space Systems in their security dept, and my husband is a cop for Clinton city. We have a web page please check it out http://shawnandranae.blogspot.com/ I can't wait to see everyone at the Reunion it will be a lot of fun.

 
At May 21, 2008 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi everyone! This is Joe & Bonnie (Ellis) Slater. Unfortunately we can't come to the reunion...we have 2 family reunions this summer and this is the first time ever that we've had family reunions..what are the chances? So I guess we have to miss the HS reunion. :( Hope everyone is doing well! Our blog is www.slaterbunch.blogspot.com if you want to say hi.

 
At June 4, 2008 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Bryguy said...

I have to agree with the Orton posting. The first night is alumni only and the second is 20 bucks a person?! I really wanted to bring my family but that makes it impossible. I remember growing up and attending my parents reunions and they had big family days where everyone brought their spouses and kids. They were a blast. The potluck thing is a great idea. Well maybe it will go over better in another ten years.

 
At June 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm actually glad that Friday night is for Alumni only. Not all of us is married and have kids. I'm enjoying the single life!! See you all there!

Jennifer Lindley

 
At July 23, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Amy J. said...

I don't know if anyone is still reading this or not, but I hope you are. I wanted to do a little follow up with what happend to the donations made for Mr. Mark Rhead. If you don't remember, Mr. Rhead was an English teacher at Fremont during our time there. He recenlty passed away from cancer and during the reunion, some generous classmates made donations which we then added to from our reunion fund and sent to Mr. Rhead's family. We received a wonderful card back from his wife thanking us for our gift. They will be putting the money away for their small children's future education. She was very grateful and wanted to thank all of us. I wish I would have brought the card and retyped her kind words. Maybe I'll have to do that.
Anyway, just an updated and a thank you. We want to keep up a tradition of giving back and this was a wonderful start, see you in 10!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home